Tuesday 19 June 2012

Brick

A very happy Tuesday morning to everyone out there, what do you have planned for this super sunny day? I have not many things to do today which means I get to spend a lot of time for crafting.
Here is my project for today.




I used 5"x7" card base. Score lines on the card so it looks like brick. (if you need more info how to do it please write.) add some 'crafty bits' pattern paper. stamped daisy's onto white card, mount it onto olive card which was tear ant the bottom and punch at the top. two holes were were made on the sides to hold a orange ribbon. To finish project I added two brad in the corner.
Very very easy card :)

DIY:
stamps: SU upsy daisy
papers: white card base, SU white, SU old olive, pattern paper from crafty bitz
inks: SU pumpkin pie
tools: border punch SU eyelet
accessories: brads, dimensionals, SU ribbon



No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...