Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Dizzy butterflies

Hello, today is another Tuesday which means a new project. Just happened that I felt inspiration to the butterflies. :) why?? I do not know. Maybe it is the nice sunny weather or just a lovely colours I have seen in my leftovers. I manage to use them as much as possible so ..... having no waste I can say that I am tying to protect environment ;) 
Because I had so many scraps of these nice paper I was able to make more cards. As a BONUS I will tell you that tomorrow I use the rest of my pretty flying friends to make different cards. So keep on looking ;)






DIY:
Punch a lots of Martha Steward butterflies (3 butterflies punch) from bright yellow, orange (SU pumpkin pie) and SU real red. Make white card base 5"x7". Add 3 ribbons at the bottom of the card ( ribbons are from SU). The card has a small cut on the corner to tie ribbons around it. This way you already have a nice inside of a card. cut a small square from red card , layered it with white one (old paper). I cut red square in half. Draw faux stitches on the sides of white card. Now position butterflies how ever you want to - mine are a little dizzy ;) never mind, it is just my imagination.
Now stamp in black a HB sentiment and mount it under red card.to finish this card add soem glitter to butterflies wings to make them girly and eye catching ;)

Now, I would like to see what you created from your butterflies punch or just see how you use your scraps.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...