Sunday 29 July 2012

Happy Birthday OH .....

Hi All, what a wonderful Sunday today. Just to make another nice card. My little Mr is grumpy today so I need to be quick with crafts. Just make sure he won't touche anything :)

So her it is today's new post with not so brand new card - as my little angel put his hands on it already .


DIY:
how did we do it ??
White card base is 5"x5". next cut : 1 red square, 1 SU so saffron square and 1 white one. (every square needs to be a little bit smaller than the previous one).  On the white card stamp berries (SU oh so lovely) on one side, than stamp them again a little lower in the other corner. paint berries with papermania markers and mount onto cards. To finish the card add some ribbon to the whole 3 squares and HB sticker.
Lovely card don't you think?? Another from my album called:    "one of my favorite ones".

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...