Wednesday 25 July 2012

Ribbons

Oh my my ...... This is absolutely wonderful weather. we finally have some summer. We (me and my little Mr) went out with my friend to the park have some picnic. I was worried that it is going to rain - like lately but NO it did not happened. WOW !!!!! How cool is that !!!! I had to admit the sun got onto my back , and because my skin is fair, I have some red patches on my back. I feel like a quilt right now. hi hi hi ...
Anyway, shall we see what I prepared today .

this is nice card , like always lately made of scraps of ribbon and paper. I saw this lovely sketch from Saturday Sketches and I decide to have a go.



This is small yellowish rectangle card. at the top I emboss white card with polka dots embossing folder and add black stitches as a border. I cut some leftovers of ribbon into different lengths, and added at the bottom of white card. The felt flower was from some craft mag (never remember which one - as I put all extras together from every mag. I have). to finish the card just stamp sentiment at the bottom.   

Hope you enjoy.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...