Sunday 1 July 2012

Sunset

Hi All,
This is my newest craft addition - metal flakes. they are gorgeous. I love them. my colour is sunset -really nice. The weather get better today so as crafting :) which means new card was made. And this is it what I created today.






This was made with 6"x 6" black card base. white card was covered with flowers from SU simply said and wild honey ink. next I cut piece of white and black card. the edges was inked with antique linen ink pad and I stamp with embossing ink flowers, add clear sticky embossing powder, heat up and put flakes on top of it. gently rub in the flakes, take off excess. mount scrap of certain celery border (behind it, is a gold tape). put flowers and black piece together and twist is clockwise - so you end up with a this pattern. use dimensionals to stick the flowers. do not forget to stamp sentiment in the corner.
have fun !!!!!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...