Wednesday 15 August 2012

Mouse with flowers

Animals are just coming out of every corner of my craft stuff ... they just coming out or I am only really into this theme. Anyway I found another old stamp which has been forgotten long time ago ... upsssssss .... and this time I promised myself to try used at least one a month most of my stamps .... yeeee... My hubby hear it and said that I can't never keep this promise as I keep on buying new stuff :) hi hi hi ... we'll see about that

Today's card is birthday one, I had a sketch in my mind for so long that finally I went for it and made a use of my creativity.




DIY:
Card base white 5"x5". punch 3 small circles from blue card. Cut a big piece of blue card (paper mill) and 2 from green (SU old olive), fix them together. Add some  faux stitching to circles and big blue card. Stamp image onto white card,colored in (watercolor pencils) , cut corners to look like a tag and add ribbon. Mount with dimentionals to the card.

Thanks for looking.
Elzbieta



No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...