Sunday 12 August 2012

Friends.....

Hello,
I haven't done any card with animals for soooooooo long. My friend she just love "forest friends" - all forest animals, and I made her a card without any occasion - oh well, every occasion is good  for a card.
Anyway, just remind myself how funny she is. One day we went for a picnic to  nearest forest, she said she know where we are and where we are going, .... she was so sure what she was doing that we end up looking for this perfect spot for picking for over 2 hours ... we were so tired and hungry that we sat down to rest ... he he he ... I sat in nice place and she ... he he he ... she sat in the middle of ant nest :) this was so funny when she jump screaming and scratching ........  this was the best picnic with ants ever .
She is OK, and she laugh at it now This card is for her.


DIY:
Stamp image on white card and colour in. than stamp sentiment around the age of a picture. layered onto brown card and mount it onto card base. cut a piece of white and stamp leaves on the age (color them in), glue it inside of the card base, so the leaves can be seen as a border.

thanks for looking.
Elzbieta


2 comments :

Janice said...

Woops! That's a rather funny story and I'm glad your friend see's the funny side too. I'm sure she'll love your forest friends card, it's gorgeous and what better reason to give a card than to say thanks for being my friend. I just love it. Thanks for sharing it with us, and please come back Tues for our next fabby challenge at an OBAG - set by me! Jx

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing with us at Oldie but a Goodie!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...