Wednesday 8 August 2012

Heart

Morning All, I haven't pose any love card lately so I will share with you one of my old once. I made it some time ago for my friend (actually for hiss girlfriend) and insteda just giving her the card he offered her a ring as well - how romantic is that .... oh
anyway, today they are happy and planning the wedding.
I wish all my cards make people so happy every day. this would be so wonderful ;)

here is the card.




DIY:
I do not remember which stamps I used, possible It was American Crafts. Anyway, BG is stamped with red ink (SU real red), the heart was hand draw and stamped with white ink. If you take a look closer I added a little sparkle on the edging of the heart. just glue and sparkles. the black lines are stickers.
hope you will be happy making is I my friends giving it ;)

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...