Sunday 5 August 2012

Two cats

Hello, every Wednesday some of the women in my neighborhood get together and enjoy some wine and socialize. We call it 'Wine Wednesday'. Well, this week I am the host and I thought it would be fun to introduce my friends to stamping by having them stamp this card.
However, today is not Wednesday :) I move a little bit the dates for having a wine today, just because I am having a quilting session later this week. 


DIY:
A cream small card was cover in background pattern (stamps are from American crafts) - if you know the name of this pattern in English please let me know. I will update information,  till now I will call this a "net pattern ;) " then I punch a border (SU eyelet punch) in green cardstock and added some stamping. I use StazOn black to stamp images (cats from some craft magaz.) on white card, colour them in with papermania markers. Layered onto orange card (SU pumpkin pie) and add ribbon.

The girls enjoyed stamping so have I.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...