Wednesday 26 September 2012

a little vintage HB

Good evening,
My mind goes around about something and nothing..... so today's cards is one of my old ones.




DIY:
1. card base is .... I can't describe this colour...... like on the picture .... I would say it is a little peach.
2. cut a brown card and punch edge. - border punch was borrowed
3. tie a ribbon around it.
4. cut 2 pieces of light brown paper (my scraps) and round corners with corner rounder punch.
5. Add brads on the ends of each strip and stick HB stickers.
6. Use flourish stamp to decorate background.  (stamp is from craft magazine, and inks are Ranger antique linen and wild honey)
7. mount strips onto dark brown card - wrap the ends of the strips behind dark card.
8. fix dark card to the main cards.

hope you like it.

please leave comment on  what kind of instructions you like best. Is it plain text or numeric list like above??
if there is going to be more than 50 comments I will draw a prise which include pad of pattern papers  6"x6" or 12"x12" - the winner decides. you need to be a follower to participate.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...