Wednesday 12 September 2012

Christening 1

Hello,
Another wonderful day this summer. I am going to use it to make some baby shopping .... yeeee ... so I thought I post one of my old cards, which was made for my friends baby christening. It was fun to making it and really relaxing as it contains hand stitching. Usually, I do the faux stitching but this time I wanted to look really hand made and no short-cuts. I spend some time to do it and I like the way it came out. I could use thicker stitch but  ... i like it that way on this card. 

I use 5"x7" card base. cut pattern paper ( up, up and away ) a little bit smaller than the base card. I use piercing mat from SU to make holes and put thread through. The sentence was printed on computer. The stitching was made by hand and fold to look like on a picture. The cross was very old from my stash of scraps, I think it could be from one of the craft magazines.
I cut circle with my nestabilities and ink the edges with versa ink sky blue.


mount the circle with foam pads, and do the same with cross. To finish off I add diamonds to make it look more posh.

Thanks for looking.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...