Tuesday 25 September 2012

Christmas 2012

Evening All,
I feel an Autumn aura everywhere, unfortunately it got me in its "hands". THE cold catch me and .... it forces me to stay at home with my little MR. good side is that I can craft a little bit more even with head ache. I had in my mind few ideas to make weddings cards, so this is my wonderful almost free time to craft. Hopefully i will finish them before I get better as I really heat sitting at home. I would say I am one of those people who likes to be in a go rather sitting.

Since, it is Tuesday today it means another Christmas card.


DIY:
1.White Card Base 5"x7".
2. Cut a piece of red card stock and punch fancy border (SU eyelet punch). Add thin white ribbon*.
3. Draw a gentle circle on the card with pencil. this is where you are going to stamp.
4. cover the baubles on the stamp with masking type, and stamp around few times just the swirls **.
5. Stamp the whole image and rub off gently pencil line.
6. Stamp in red (SU real red) sentiment "let it snow" (Anita's clear Christmas stamps)

*To you surprise the ribbon was taken from clothes. We all cut off the ribbon from clothes by the arms. and YES this is this ribbon on my card :) 

** the stamp was from a craft magazine. 

 





No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...