Tuesday 11 September 2012

green Christmas tree

Hi All,
Another day and we are closer to Christmas.  And  my little Mr is on the move. he has just been eating phone book ... hi hi hi .... just as I turned my head he tried to munch the paper .... he looked so funny when I caught him.... hi hi hi ....   Anyway, this is today's card.



DIY:
Stamp is from one of my old craft magazines, I heat emboss it with silver powder, cut green pieces of paper  from my random card stock, mounted embossed stamp, cut 3 small stripes of patterned paper and used small punch to rounded corners, added 3 green brads and glue it to card, cut big piece of patterned  paper and mounted onto green card stock, glue it to the card, than glue on dimensional the tree, and add ribbon.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...