Sunday 2 September 2012

Yellow butterfly ...

Morning,
I can see through my window and in my bones that Summer is coming to the end :(  It is cold and windy outside .... oh, nothing lasts for ever.
Having said that I refresh my old stash of card and found this little precious. This card is very old. One of my first ones I made when discovering Stampin' Up products. Its mostly made with SU stuff. (except black and white paper and pink one.)


DIY:
1. White card base 5"x5".
2. Cut a piece of black and white pattern paper and mount it onto black card.
3. Add SU ribbon at the bottom and fix to the card base.
4. Colour stamp with SU markers, and stamp onto white card. Layered it onto pink card.
5. Use dimentionals to fix picture to the card.
6. To finish card add some glitter here and there to make it more sparkly.

He he he he .... this butterfly supposed to be yellow, but as a learner I mixed colours and end up being pink :)  I wonder how many of you  notice that ????

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...