Tuesday 2 October 2012

Blue sleigh

Hi,
Fantastic news today my little Mr has another tooth :) I am so proud of him. I have been waiting for another ones to come out for over 3 months and yet they there are. I can see next one close to this one so he will have second one on the top ..... ufffff .......... this waiting is going to kill me. I look forward to see them grow as I keep diary of them coming out.


Anyway, today is Tuesday and here is another Christmas card. Blue sleigh.

DIY:
I had a 6"x6" paper with this picture. So not to be very simple and stick it just on to the card I cut it on smaller squares and than mount id to the card base.



I added extra dimension by pitting some fake snow on the roofs and making some glitter dots as tiny snow.

 I hope you can see all this on the picture above.

thanks.
Elzbieta

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...