Tuesday 30 October 2012

Christmas Bear #6

Hello,
Today is another day closer to Christmas. Halloween is over so shops are going to be filled with sparkly and shiny stuff. I love this time of the year ....

Anyway, here is my card for this special time.
I used papermania winter collection. And lovely Retro Prints pack of papers from DCWV.


1. White card base 5"x7".
2. Stamp bear and bird house - I stamped bear few times as I made it découpage.
3. Colour in picture - Papermania markers.
4. Mount picture together and fix to brown, sky blue and again brown card.
5. Stamp sentiment.
6. Add glitter and fake snow.
7. cut a strip of pattern paper and stick it to card base, add picture (for extra dimension use foam pads).
8. Add brown and blue stripes of paper on the side of a card. decorate it with stickles.

here is finish project.



No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...