Sunday 28 October 2012

Merci .....

Hello Bloggers,
Sorry for the late post I am fighting with this changeable weather and sore throat.
I am hoping to be in shape as soon as possible because there ill be plenty baby birthdays to attend :) which I just love. all those baby's when they try to have fun together and never know what is going on actually :)
Here is my card.



It is made with one of my first SU sets - Cartel Postal. I used lime card base, stamped in light purple. Cut a piece of white card and stamp branch in light green, add some ribbon and fix it to card base.
I cut 2 squares from SU old olive. On the first one I mounted purple square on the second one I mount white square with purple branch and sentence MERCI.
I used a little star punch. I marked on reverse side of purple square with ruler and pencil where to punch. I used one arm of my star to make little holes for the gold thread.
than I fix everything together at some angle.


Hope you enjoy!!!
Elizabeth

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...