Wednesday 10 October 2012

Thank You #1

Hi All,
I was at Ally Pally some time ago and I discover nice stamps from Lilly of the Valley. They have such a nice sentiments and you can mix and match them. This was "Thank You" and I added "for everything" but you can find something else to put in the middle. this is really pretty set.I love it. And i like this paper "citrus" love the colours and patterns. It is hard to find though.

Anyway, this is may card for today. I used my sketch book to make it.


DIY:
1. Use your scraps (from CITRUS pack) 3 stripes of pattern paper.
2. stamp TY in Su chocolate chip and middle in SU pumpkin pie ink. Cut out.
3. add ribbon to the sentiment.
4. use foam pads to fix middle layer of paper and sentiment.

the orange paper has a slight pattern on it.

Lovely card. And nice colours.
Elzbieta





No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...