Monday 19 November 2012

Cake for work

Morning,
I made this cake for my Hubby to work. They have tradition - when they have Birthday they bring cakes and sweets to share. So everybody was bringing SHOP sweets and since I love making cakes hubby ask me to make one for him. You can't believed how proud he was at work. he felt so happy that my cake was home made and nobody has every brought anything like that - well.... none of their wife's can bake  .... or even bother to do it.
so here is my delicious creation.

A can say that they eat it in a flash.
everything was made, even chocolate cover. (I can tell you a secret - I do not like icing, it is so sweet for me, so when I go to parties I wish for a cake piece from the middle which has less icing)

Elzbieta

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...