Tuesday 6 November 2012

Christmas #6

Mornig All,
Here is another card from my Christmas stash. I like to make the over and over again so they look nice and pretty. To use different colours and sketches makes it more challenging.
Take a look.

 DIY:
1. White card base. Used Ranger inks to colour in - Wild Honey, Barn read, mustard seeds.- first Mustard, than honey, last is barn. 
2. I put circle mask to leave white moon. - Mask was made from a post it paper to make it easy to stick.
3. I used my stencils to hand drawn the picture - black marker from papermania.
4. to finish the card I stick Merry Christmas stickers from Hobby craft.
5. Oh ... I almost forgot .... the sparkly line is a sticker too .... I cut a line from a gold sparkly sheet of sticky paper - Paper Mill shop.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...