Wednesday 7 November 2012

Crayon flower

Morning,
I started this school year with a new idea - i will have to try crayons on my cards. So I went to shop one day and saw this nice packet full of colours - said to myself -"Ela you need to try these ones". So they end up in my shopping basket and than ... in my cupboard. yeeee...... this was sad. Anyway, I found them again and decided top have a go ... flowers are one of the easiest one to draw so I pick one for you today ....
came and have a look....

 My first attempt to use crayons on my cards. I add some glitter to the card but from this picture it looks like a shadow to me :)  hi hi hi .....
 Thanks for looking!!
Elzbieta

1 comment :

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo pretty....I love the colors you used and what a beautiful ribbon treatment!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...