Tuesday 15 January 2013

Another 1st Birthday

Snowy morning to Everyone!!
I have not been here for a long time .... ufff ..... since last year :)  hope you had a wonderfull Christmas and Lovely Happy New Year !!

My next card is a Birthday card for my friend's baby. she is so lovely and happy baby.
I deleted some things from white circle and the name of baby.
 I reused the piece of pink card and I stick it inside to look pretty.


DIY:
1. Cut circle (nestabilities) from pink card. the biggest size. and cut small circle from white card.
2. cut piece of pattern paper and run through embossing folder (tied together) - 6"x6"
3. stick princess sticker onto pink card and than stick pink card to patter paper.
4. Make 2 small cuts very close to the bear and put through ribbon.
5. make a bow.
6. leftovers from circle and fix it to the top of the card.
7. stick white small circle under the pink piece.
8. Add no.1 and few buttons to finish.

Thanks for looking.
Elzbieta

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...