Sunday 22 September 2013

Greedy Eyes

Hi. this was very productive trip, at weekend. The Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show at Aleksandra Place in London was superb. It has been improved and really customer friendly. I was surprise to see so many places to rest. And the aisles were much bigger and more open than some time ago. I was pleasantly surprised with new salesman and lower prices.

however, at some stools they had far to high prices. I meat a women who bought a set of dies at one place and , on the other she found cheaper, but not just by 1 or 2 or even 5 pounds difference , poor women was out of her pocket  10 pounds. what a ridiculous situation.....
Well, she decided to try take her money back, I did not see her afterwards but I hope she managed to take it back. This is what a greed eyes makes with you. you just buy and buy  and buy.... until; you realised yyou over paid. I wonder how money of you had similar situation?? did you claimed your money back?share your experience ....

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...