Thursday 1 May 2014

Ribbons and buttons - SS 307

Morning All,
Toady is a really quick and fab card. I like the sentiment so I add some colours to it. I did not actually saw Saturday Sketch before I made this card, but when I sow it I though it could be really good card for this challenge. So here it is.

Extra zoom on the sentence.

DIY:
I cut piece of white paper and randomly stick my scraps of ribbon. than I stamp image with black StazON. Use foam pads to fix the card to the base. to finish the card I draw faux stitches around it.

All for now!! Thanks.
Elzbieta x


1 comment :

Grenouille Greetings said...

You rocked our sketch this week at Sketch Saturday with this fabulous card! I love that you used ribbons for the banners. The buttons look great and your sentiment is FABULOUS, FUNNY and oh so true! Thank you for playing along! Hugs, Lesley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...