Sunday 4 May 2014

Paper ribbon flower

Hi Bloggers, I totally forgot about my blog. I have been so busy that I made cards but forgot to post them here. Oh well we all know how it is when life is so quick and days turns into weeks and weeks into months .... Now I am back with few new cards which I made some time ago.
Here is the first one. I made this card to see how the powders works. And it turned to be really nice card. I made this flower from some decorative paper ribbon. it took me some time to make it right and put it together but when I finally did it I was very pleased. The same ribbon I used to make the center of the flowers.Background was made with a VersaMArk and red powder. I used a stamp with writing with Versamark ink pad and just gently rub powder onto card. I cover half of the base card with a tear paper to have a different look on the edge.
I took a strip of a red paper and heat emboss it with a gold powder and the same stamp.



I mount is all together and this finishes the card. 
Hope you enjoy it. Thanks.
Elzbieta xx


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...