Sunday 13 July 2014

LOTV Baby girl

Hi Bloggers,
Here is my card with a lovely Sentiment from LOTV (Lilly of the valley) stamp set. I like this sentiments. Not just because they are so original, funny and great quality but also because they are in a different shape and sizes of the font. They are good size to cover a nice piece of card and still have a space to add embellishments. I really like their sentiment stamps.

This card contains mostly white cards stock. I mount everything onto 5"x5" base card. Than I cut small square and cut out a circle. I use Ranger ink pad to cover square in light pink and red barn door to stamp GIRL and DUMMY. I stamp separately all the embellishments, color them in with copics and cut out in front of some movie :o)

Below you can find close up of my coloring. I added some glitter to finish my card. I made the same on for a boy, and I think I prefer my blue one much better. Maybe because I have two boys and I am not in girls stuff so much recently.



Thanks for looking.
Elzbieta xx

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...