Sunday 27 May 2012

Decoupage - Blue Bear

Hi All,
This is one of my first cards that I made being in England and discovering all those beautiful chances to make cards. This card was made from scraps, and from collections of my wrapping papers :) How do you like this ??  even wrapping paper can be creative ;)  It is made as decoupage - I am not sure if it will look like it on the picture.






DIY:

Everything was prepared before I glue the pieces together. This card is decoupage.
I picked i wrapped paper with bear design, and I glue few of those pictures onto white scrap paper I got. I choose which piece of a picture I needed. When everything was dry I mounted it together.

I used blue paper from my random paper stack. mounted to card and added another piece of light blue paper. I mounted with dimensionals separately the bear :
1. cut a circle from wrapping paper where you have a picture.
2. added a bear with a arm of armchair.
3. add head and hands
4.add hands, as well a present on the floor and the duck

the sentiment was already on the wrapping paper.. At the end I glue the diamonds and added the piece of ribbon.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...