Sunday 27 May 2012

Thank you

Hello! Sending you lots of glittery love today! Hope your weekend was wonderful! :)

I got so excited looking through some galleries, and found few delightful cards and I love the style! I picked several I would LOVE to recreate, but as it is my free weekend  I may not get to make more than this one, today.







DIY:
I free hand drawn some flowers and cut it out. the same I did it with leaves, but you can use punch for each if you like. I mounted pieces together and added a diamonds in the center. The cream card was embossed with swirls and distressed with vintage photo. punch the side of rusty card with Martha S. fence punch and mount it on the main card. Finally, I put stickers Thank you and mounted flowers with dimensionals.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...