Monday 16 July 2012

Imieniny 2012

An extra card for today is nice day. My mother-in-law has a NAME DAY this month so I made her a card. My lovely hubby thinks is great. Anyway, my mother-in -law is really nice and ..... up-to-date. tak a look at this pice of my imagination. However, I must say I could not help it to use a different style of opening the card.




Take a card base 6"x 6" and fold  one side on half glue piece of card stock onto it. inside glue another paper with flowers. Stamp a lady onto white card and color it in. Take gold piece of card and trim it to the proper size so it makes a little border around the lady. than cut out with nestabilities a square and mount the lady. the red card glue to white rectangle which will overlap inside. (see picture below). To finish the card add some writting and gems in the corners.


There you go. A nice finish of a beautiful Sunday.









No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...