Sunday 23 September 2012

Punching # 1


Hello, I had a busy weekend and Sunday post is a little bit late.
Ally Pally show was just great. Like always I spend fortune on my favourite stuff. My friend convince me to try and use Copic markers - so I bought couple of them just to see how they are. there is lots of different markers around us and you never know which one to choose. Especially if you do not want to buy all of them, and let yourself down when you find out that you do not like them. So I have a hand full of Copic's which I am going to try and see what you can do with them.

But today I made a card just with punching and a tiny bit of stamping. take a look.

DIY:
1.White car base 5"x7".
2. Cut a piece of red card : one slightly smaller than the base.
3. cut white card and ru8n through Big Shot  (cuttlebug embossing folder polka dot)
4. punch line in red car with Martha S. lace punch.
5. punch some Pine leaves with Mcdill.
6. Punch 4 flowers in red and in white. notice the difference of the size of flowers.
7. mount together flowers and add golden sparkly glue in the middle. leave it on the side to dry.
8. stamp sentiment and cut out with oval mask.
9. fix red car , white card, red lace, and flowers to the card. to finish I used foam pads on the sentiment.

thanks for looking.   Elzbieta x

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...