Wednesday 5 September 2012

Resist embossing vs. Ranger inks

Hello, today I have I new style to show to you. Resist embossing  .... Some of you probably try this before but it is really nice way to enhance my cards and add a little bit something new to this card world ;)
Anyway, enough boring stuff. the technique is very easy. Just take your favorite stamp and  embossing ink. stamp several times on white card and sprinkle either clear or white embossing powder. wait until it is settle and hard. decide which Ranger inks you would like to use it and ... start distressing .... when you finish leave on the side to dry. when ready add some ribbon, I use sticker HB on white card and dimensional to mount it. Fix ribbon and sentiment to the card add some faux stitching on the side. 

This was my first one with this technique, but I like something else as well .....


than I made this one ..... well it was not exactly thing I had in my mind ... so keep on searching  ...


.... yeeeeeeee ... this is the one I like the most. I love olive colour and check ribbon ......


Which one you like out of those three?????? leave a comment.

thanks for looking.


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...