Sunday 7 October 2012

Flower Thank you

Hi,
I can feel Autumn in the air so I started to add some oranges and reds to my cards. this one is made with gold corners stickers, gols TY sticker, punched leaves and I precut flowers.

The flowers were a part of packing tape with this pattern. I  stick tape on the white card and cut out the flowers so I can use them separately and give them some more thickness.
 

DIY:
1. White card base 5"x7".
2. I draw with pencil a circle to know how to arrange my flowers. For every other flower I used foam pads to give some dimension and make sure to stick some leaves to it.
3. Fix TY sticker in the middle.
4.Add gold corner stickers and you have finished this card. 

Most materials - from Paper Mill shop, flower tape is from Tiger shop, leaves - SU old olive paper.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...