Tuesday 27 November 2012

Christmas #9

Morning,
here is another card for This Christmas.  I was looking through some of my old sketches and stamps, and I saw this  little nice friendly frog. I though it will go well with my Christmas theme this year.
I Just love my red and white twine and tried to put it everywhere I can :) he he he he ....

Anyway, My card is made with a green base card (I bought pack of Christmas blank cards red and white from Hobby craft). I stamped frog with Memento black ink and coloured in.  Than I stamped sentiment which is in the same set. Added some twine and red diamonds in the corners. For extra shine I added glitter on the yellow spots and some faux snow on the frog hat.

TIP: If you want to position your twine like mine, try to use a very small star punch and cut little slots on both sides. Than pull twine through and it will stay on it place without any extra glue.
 Here is close up on my frog, hope you can see the glitter. I coloured it with Copic (BTW it is my first attempt of using them ) - R20,R17,R29, G07, YG03, Y11, E25, blender, Y17


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...