Sunday 24 November 2013

Christmas December I 2013

Hi All,
It is winter now. My weather is cold, windy and scary... brrrrrrrrrrr I do not like when it is windy, plus its going to rain ..... oh anyway it seems it is winter comming and I have a new first card for December. Its a little something with papaermania stamps, red cardstock, twine, confetti snowflake and white gel pen.It does not have dark corner it is the light - I like to photograph my cards when it's day light. not always the best but at least colors are true.

This is as well my entry to Sketch Saturday Challenge. I rotate left the sketch so my main star is the 2 snowflakes on the top left corner and sentiment is at the bottom.

hope you like it.

1 comment :

Niki Rowland said...

Hi Ela! Gorgeous card, love the Santa and your snowflakes. Thanks for joining in with Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...