Tuesday 1 April 2014

Easter Butterfly 2014

Welcome,
April is a nice month (except Christmas) to make a special cards -  EASTER. so here is my first card for this new beginning of spring. I wish it could ge better with every day.

I fell inlove with the shape of this card last year. And I have a good evening creating those cards -  yesss there is more to come.I stareted with just a simple this and that but I end up with very stunning card - this one is my favorite one. I like the colour and CAS idea.

I mount DP onto cardstock and attached ribbon. draw some white dash lines. the same lines are at the top of card. Glittery Happy Easter stickers from HObby Craft and my old butterflies. there you go. nice Easter card.  I love it.


Thanks for stopping by,
Elzbieta

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...