Tuesday 6 May 2014

Washi tape flower butterfly

Happy Sunday my friends. I'm popping in with a quick card from the card classes I hold some time ago.  I cut a piece of white paper and cover it with flowery washi tape. Than I centered 2 of my butterflies nestabilities from Xcut, one bigger and one smaller and run through my big shot. I end up having a small filled butterfly and a frame of butterfly. Fix big square to a main card with foam pads and add small butterfly in the center to get the look.
****** keep the frame of the butterfly, I'll show you how to use it later.****

I finished it off with the yellow gems in the middle. I recently love gems on all of my cards, so  I need to top up my stock or start to use more ribbons which I love as well.


Thanks for stopping by.
Elzbieta S.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...