Sunday 20 July 2014

PAPER KIT #1

Hi Bloggers,
Today I have a brand new PAPER KIT to show you. This is totally mine KIT. I like to making cards but it is sometimes very hard to get papers to coordinate and make everything looks really nice. Stampin' Up is the best place to start with. However, I feel a little bit more adventurous and I wanted to try coordinate SU products and other brands to make cards. It is not just stamps but DSP and cardstock.
Some time ago I started practice with different products and papers. It took me a long time to get it right but all the effort was worth it. I came up with a lovely Paper kit which I like and all my ladies are happy with it too. Here how it looks like.

I manage to make 12 cards with this kit, and I still have some leftovers. Depending how much of DP you are using you can make from 6 - 20 cards from it. This KIT is called "Happy Birthday" and is 6"x6".
 What you get:
8 Designs Papers
4 plain basic cards: 2 red and 2 white
4 plain cardstock : 2red and 2 white
6 circle sentiments
1m of red satin ribbon
1 thank you sentiment plus cut out shape
50 diamonds

Later, I will post most cards I made with this kit with all the dimensions. If you would like to purchase this kit please email me. Cost is 9,50.

Thanks for stopping by.
Elzbieta xx



No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...