Wednesday 4 July 2012

Turbine

Hi,
This time I took an example fo my card from my hubby work - Turbine. this looked so cool when he showeed to me that i couldn't help myselfe to make a card. see how it came out.


Card base is 5"x7" white. the turbine was made on the score board. cut two pieces cardstock and punch scallop edge. put one paper on top of another and score it. then glue sides together and press middle part to form a turbine. add some circles and a button in the center of turbine.

at the bottom of card add sentiment = stamp separately sentiment and mount it on brown paper. cut corners, make two holes and put ribbon through. add 4 brads in corners and large ribbon in the middle of turbine.
My hubby loves it and me too as it is really  nice card.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...