Sunday 3 November 2013

Happy 65th Birthday...

Hello Bloggers,
Today I am presenting my Man card. I made it for my friend 65th Birthday (I could make for his retirement too if I knew that he decided to go on). I just love how it turned out. I was thinking for a long time how to do it and what, but I got struck by a lightning - and I came up with this. You can't find it in any shop and it has his name on it (I just did not show on pictures). it is super easy and fun car to make. NOT just for Birthdays, but for Christmas too and Easter.

I think I will be making a lot of them this Christmas. here take a look.
You can't see it too good but the whole card is made from one piece of paper, and the collar is sticking out.
Inside  I used LOTV stamp set Grunge and Hero Arts sentiment, with some 3D stars.
the instructions on how to make it will be available for all my followers.
thanks for stopping by.
Elzbieta

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...